You can book a free meet and greet at my studio in Torquay to discuss your desires or alternatively, connect with me and let me know what your families needs are and we can talk through how I can best support you.
The birth of your baby is a transformative experience and it is my desire for you, that it will be positive. This means you will feel empowered, understood, and heard in all your choices and decisions, regardless of whether you plan on birthing in a hospital, your home or in a forest with the deers.
As your Doula, I will offer you non-judgemental, emotional and physical support before, during and after birth. I will provide relevant information as well as practical assistance. Giving you gentle, hands-on support and encouragement. I will listen to your needs and desires and together we will come up with your best birth plan.
The Supported Birth Experience was created for those looking for the ultimate all inclusive solution. Alternatively, the Antenatal education will confidently fill your birthing toolkit and have your ready for what ever direction your labour may take.
Supported Birth Experience Includes:
- Three pre-natal visits where we can go through all your relevant birthing and pre-natal history.
- Relevant transparent information to help you feel confident to make an educated decision in whichever birthing circumstance you choose or may find yourself to be in.
- We will discuss all your options and explore different methods to assist you in your labour and delivery.
- Free TENS machine hire.
- I will be on call for you 24/7 for two weeks before your estimated due date until your baby is born.
- I will stay with you for as much or as little of your labour as you desire, until you and your partner are feeling comfortable and settled.
- Two follow up post-natal visits to support you in feeding, settling and your day to day activities as a new or expanded family.
- Nurtured and Nourished full meal package for one week to replenish your body from within
- Full RebornTreatment, including herbal sitz bath, tea and massage to restore you mind, body and soul.
- Full email and Phone support
From there we can discuss if you would like the support to continue with a Post-natal Doula package (Also available without having to purchase a pre-natal/birth Doula package)
Support is offered within the Bellarine Peninsula, Geelong region and Surfcoast Shire.
Extra charges may incur if you are outside of this area or more than 30km from Barwon Heads.
If you are not particularly looking for the full supported Birth package but would still like to equip yourselves with healthy relevant information, this package is just what you need.
- Three in home pre-natal visits or one full day session to discuss all your relevant birthing options and needs.
- Personalised birth preference list.
- Partner Cheat sheets full of tips and tricks for every stage of labour.
- Assistance with creating a productive list of questions to take to your antenatal visits at your chosen place of care.
- Taught techniques and tools for both you and your partner to utilise during pregnancy, labour and delivery.
- Email and phone support.
- Discount voucher for you to use at Nurtured and Nourished for their full meal packages.