Reborn (Postpartum) Treatment, Surfcoast
In many traditional cultures around the world, a woman’s body is honored, celebrated, and nurtured after birth. Known by many as a closing of the bone’s ceremony, My Reborn treatment pays tribute to that postpartum culture.
This Surfcoast postnatal treatment is designed to make space for you to thank your body for the incredible effort it made during pregnancy and labour. Restoring your body and aiding muscle recovery using womb massage therapy, rebozo belly binding, warm wraps, and visualisations. This whole-body treatment soothes an overactive nervous system to restore your mind and body after birth.
The Reborn treatment supports every woman’s postpartum journey, including Mamas who have lost their babies. If you are healing from post birth grief, including miscarriage, abortion or stillbirth, you can access a complimentary Love after Loss treatment when you need it most.
Treatments are available at my Restore Womb Therapy studio in Surfcoast or as an in-home treatment in the Surfcoast, Bellarine and Greater Geelong Region.
Restore Treatment, Surfcoast
Anyone looking for healing treatments from period pain, PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis and other menstrual health complaints in Surfcoast will be delighted to learn you can get full relief from these diagnoses.
An alternative to hormonal birth control such as ‘the pill’, the Mirena, IUD and coils. The Restore Treatments will support natural contraceptive methods and fertility.
Using womb and fertility massage therapy, rebozo wraps, yoni steams, castor oil packs, nutritional support, and a clear understanding of your personal masculine and feminine energy, we can restore harmony and balance to your reproductive, nervous, and digestive system.
Treatments are available at the Restore Womb Therapy studio in Surfcoast. Just 20 minutes from Geelong down the Surfcoast Highway.
Benefits of Womb Therapy, Surfcoast
- Promotes balanced hormones for healthy regular pain free monthly cycles and/or increased fertility success.
- Softens and breaks down scar tissue from surgeries i.e. diagnostic procedures such as laparoscopies, c-sections, hysterectomies etc and adhesions .endo scarring, miscarriages..
- Recreates new positive muscle memories and touch association for women who have become tense from repetitive invasive interventions, internal examinations, private or personal trauma (physical/sexual), negative birth experiences etc.
- Smoothes the digestive tracts to promote healthy movement within the colon to cleanse the body of toxins and excess waste.
- Pumps fresh healthy blood flow to reproductive organs and digestive system.
- Stretches diaphragm to encourage deeper, more effective breaths, this helps to keep the blood oxygenated, the muscles relaxed and flexible and opens the abdomen which loosens the tension in and around your neck and back as well as your internal organs.
- Relieves coccyx pain and enhances orgasm response.
- Holds space to feel seen, heard, nurtured and pampered which all soothe and reset the nervous system.
Reconnect Treatment, Surfcoast
Supportive recovery and healing from a variety of traumatic experiences including sexual, mental and physical abuse and birth trauma. Some of todays most common mental health complaints are depression and anxiety and without suitable treatment, can stem to greater disorders.
Reconnect Treatments can be used to complement existing or alternative therapies for victims and survivors of abuse.
A holistic approach to treating the body and mind, Womb Massage Therapy in Surfcoast is an effective method to support your healing process. It recreates new positive muscle memories and touch association for women who have become tense from repetitive invasive interventions, internal examinations, private or personal trauma (physical/sexual), negative birth experiences etc.
To offer the most effective outcome we incorporate multiple layers of relief. Understanding why your body is responding the way it is/does is a key element to long term positive results. Massage, affirmations, hot wraps and intentional steams are part of the scaffolding that enables your body to restore balance and harmony to your nervous and digestive systems.
Through personal consultations, allowing space for healthy conversations and using my understanding of anatomy and emotional experience, we can restore your body and mind in a safe and remedial setting.
Available at Restore Womb Therapies in Surfcoast. Just 20 minutes from Geelong down the Surfcoast Highway.